- Access the course for which you wish to submit the assignment by clicking the course link; then click on Assignments in the Activities block.
- Click on the name of the assignment you wish to submit.
- You will be forwarded to an upload page where the question or the topic of the assignment will be displayed on top, along with the date it was Available from and the Due date.
- Click on Browse to locate the file on your computer.
- When you find the file, click Open to attach it.
- Click Upload this file to send it to the instructor.
- Click Continue to finish the task or Moodle will automatically redirect you to the upload screen again if more than one submission is allowed by the instructor.
To view uploaded assignments in Moodle, follow the steps below:
- Access the Assignments screen, under the Activities block.
- Select the desired assignment you created and click on the View # submitted assignments link.
- Click on the link for the document the student has uploaded.
Step 2 - Click on the document title under Last Modified (Student).
- In the pop-up window that appears, choose Save to Disk and click OK. Your computer will then ask you what folder you want to save it in. Downloading files this way rather than choosing the "Open with" option helps to prevent Downloading viruses as it allows your antivirus software to scan the document first.
- In the Activities block, click on Assignments.
- Click on to the right of the assignment.
- Click on the button next to the name of the student you wish to send a response file to.
- Designate their Grade for the assignment and enter any overall comments you might have in the text box.
- Click on next to the Response file box
- Select the file with your annotations and click Open.
- Click on Upload this file.
- Click on