Course Reflection Questions
Course you are planning to develop:
- What were the most successful aspects of the course, the last time you taught it, and why do you think these elements went so well?
- Jot down some ideas about how you might re-imagine and capture those successes in a future iteration of the course, online. Dream big.
- What were the weakest aspects of the course last time, and why? Identify anything you hope to improve on in the next iteration.
- Might the online environment offer any new ways to address the difficult spots in the course? Even if you haven’t experienced the online teaching & learning environment yet—allow yourself to project some possibilities.
- What do you think are your greatest strengths as a teacher? How do you envision using those strengths when teaching your online or blended course?
- What is your biggest concern about teaching online?
- What are you most excited about?
- What is your most pressing question?