Attempting a Quiz
- Enter the Moodle course where the quiz is located.
- Locate the quiz in the appropriate Topic Block. You will be directed to the quiz instruction page.
- Read any instructions or comments your professor has. When you are prepared, click Attempt quiz now to begin taking the quiz.
- When you are finished with the quiz you must click Submit All and Finish. Not doing so will result in a grade of 0.
Viewing Quiz Results
If you professor has enabled you to view your quiz results, you can access it by doing the following:
- Enter the Moodle course in which you took the quiz.
- Click on the name of the quiz in the Topic Module. You will be directed to a new page.
- Your grade will be posted on this page.
For further information, please contact:
Faculty Center for Professional Excellence (FCPE)
Alumnae Hall, Room 123
p – 516.877.4221
e – firstname.lastname@example.org